Keyja.com Applications & Web Site - Terms and Conditions of Use
This website keyja.com and the android applications keyja.com are guaranteed to be totally free of charge. The free services provided have no hidden costs. The use of the website is anonymous. We are not checking neither your email, nor your telephone number, and we don't require any confirmation of any kind.
This website is dedicated to personal entertainment, and this is the only thing you are allowed to do here. You are not allowed to use keyja.com in conjonction with a business, directly or indirectly. Entertainment includes, but is not limited to: Network games, Chat, Instant messaging, E-mail, Forums, Dating.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Keyja.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i.modify or copy the materials;
ii.use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii.attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Keyja.com's web site;
iv.remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v.transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Keyja.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
c. Exceptions: If you are an app-store representative, and if you want to include our application in your catalog; if you are a device manufacturer, and if you want to pre-install our application on your ROM; then you are allowed to do so without our explicit consent, but you cannot alter our binary file in any way, and you can not do any software or hardware action that would disable the in-app advertising.
a. The materials on Keyja.com's web site are provided "as is". Keyja.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Keyja.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
b. You agree that you can be denied the right to enter keyja.com by the moderators, or by the administrator, at any time, and at our sole discretion.
c. You agree that the service can have bugs or be interrupted for any reason, at any time, and you will not hold keyja.com responsible for any prejudice.
In no event shall Keyja.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Keyja.com's Internet site, even if Keyja.com or a Keyja.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Keyja.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Keyja.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Keyja.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Keyja.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Keyja.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Keyja.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Keyja.com has a strict policy for the protection of the children. Is considered as a child anyone under the age of 18 years old. Your birthdate has to be entered when you create an account on keyja.com, and the birthdate you enter must be your real birthdate.
In addition, children under the age of 13 years old are not allowed to create an account and to log into keyja.
9. Intellectual property
Everything you submit to this server must not infringe intellectual property. Regarding the forums: What you write is the keyja.com community's property, and will not be deleted once you leave the website.
Moderation is handled by the members themselves. Moderators are doing what they do for fun, when they want, and they will not be payed for having fun.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
* You can delete your account anytime. Everything will be deleted, including your nickname. But your game records and your forum contributions will not be deleted with your account.
* ADVERTISING COOKIES: We use device identifiers and cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share such identifiers and other information from your device with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.