Rules of the game: Pool.
The rules of this game are the rules of 8-ball pool.
The goal of the game is to put 8 balls into the holes. You must put the 7 balls of
your color first, and finally the black ball.
Players play one after the other. But if a player succeeds, he plays one more time.
You have the right to hit the white ball, and only the white ball, and throw it against other balls.
At the begining of the game, players don't have colors. When one player puts one ball
into a hole for the first time, he gets this color, and his opponent gets the other color.
The colors are attributed for the whole game.
When it's your turn, you must try to put the balls of your color into the holes, one after
the other. When your 7 balls are already into the holes, you must put the black ball into a
hole and then you win.
You don't have the right to hit the other player's balls first. The first ball that you hit
must be one of your own color, or the black if you have no balls left on the table.
If you fail in doing this, it's a fault (SCRATCH).
You don't have the right to put the white ball into a hole. If you fail and put the white ball into
a hole, it's considered as a mistake (SCRATCH).
If you make a fault, you are punished. The punishment is the following: Your opponent
has the right to move the white ball where he wants before playing. He will have an
If you put the black ball into a hole before the end of the game, you lose immediately.
If you put the black ball into a hole and make a mistake, you lose. Even if you have already
no balls of your color left on the table.
It seems a bit complicated, but don't worry, it's a simple game. And it's fun, so try it!
A bit of strategy:
1) The game of pool is a game of attack-defense. The beginers always want to score, but it is not always the
correct movement. Sometimes, it is better to defend. There are two ways to defend: You can
place the white ball where the opponent will have a difficult movement. Or you can snook your
opponent. Snook is realized by placing the white ball behind your balls, so that it is impossible to shoot
a ball directly from there. The opponent will probably make a fault.
2) If you can't put your ball into the hole, shoot softly and try to closer your ball from the hole. Your next movement will be victorious.
3) It is important to think about your second movement. Use the spin in order to place the white ball
in a particular spot, so that you can score several times in the same turn.
4) The beginers always want to shoot very hard, hoping to get lucky. But it is not always a good idea.
Because you can accidentally pocket the black ball into a hole, or the white ball.
5) Make plans. Every time you play, you must have a plan. This makes the difference between beginers and experts.
This is an example of plan: I will put this ball into the hole,
then I will place the white ball here, and finally I will snook my opponent.
How to play?
When it's your turn to play, you must use 4 controls.
1. Move the stick in order to select the direction.
2. Select the spin given to the ball. For example, if you place the black dot at
the bottom of the white circle, your ball will go back after hitting an object.
3. Select the strength of your shot.
4. Click the button when your shot is prepared.
If your opponent makes a fault (SCRATCH), place the white by clicking on the table, and
then validate the position using the button.
Remember you can set the clock parameters in the game options.